To Our Valued Customers,
Your health and well-being, as well as that of our team members, is of the utmost importance; therefore, we want to keep you in the loop regarding our updated Pipe Wrench COVID-19 Response Plan.
The following are the safety precautions we have put in place to keep you, and our employees, well:
- Upon arriving at the office each morning, technicians are to remain in their vehicles for individual temperature checks. Those technicians registering with normal temperatures will proceed with being dispatched.
- Upon booking calls, our Customer Service Reps will confirm with customers that no one in the home is sick. If anyone is sick, we will be happy to schedule service for a later date when all are well.
- Field personnel, upon arrival at their customers’ homes, will again confirm that no one in the home is sick, before proceeding with work.
On-Site Sanitary Procedures:
- NEW shoe covers will be worn on each individual job.
- NEW gloves will be worn on every job, throughout the entirety of the job.
- Technicians will arrive with a special sanitary solution, and will wipe down all surfaces and fixtures in the work area, before and after the work is performed.
- In addition, iPads will be wiped down before and after each call.
- Technicians will avoid shaking hands, and will do their very best to keep a distance of 6 feet between themselves and you, our customers.
Preventative Measures throughout the day:
- Technicians are to wash their hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water, (even longer when having worked around waste water).
- Avoid touching of the face.
- Cover any open cuts.
Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All technicians working on waste water systems must be wearing a face shield and gloves.)
- Avoid sharing tools between technicians, but if one must, technicians are to clean them before and after use.
- Stay hydrated.
As before, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office.
Thank you for entrusting us with your home services needs,
Whitney Mitchell, Owner & General Manager