It’s National Bathtub Day! Today, we celebrate the day the very first bathtub was introduced all the way back in 1828! Here are a few ways to celebrate and show your bathtub some love.
How to Celebrate:
- With Bubbles – What better way to unwind after a long week than with a warm bubble bath? Enjoy the solitude and relax!
- By Lighting Some Candles – Make your bathing experience a little bit more relaxing by lighting some candles! Fall scents can help make for a very relaxing and festive night.
- With a Book – Reading in the bathtub can be very therapeutic! Take your favorite book with you (just don’t drop it in)!
- By Playing Some Music – Set the mood for your bath with relaxing music — listen to whatever you enjoy!
- By Upgrading Your Old Tub – Is your bathtub old and outdated? It might be time to revamp your space. Upgrade your old bathtub to a beautiful new model this fall.
If you run into any problems with your home plumbing or you’re looking to install a new bathtub in your home, give our professional plumbing technicians a call. We are here to help you with all of your home plumbing needs.
You can visit our website to learn more about the services that we offer at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating and Cooling or you can call (865) 518-7008 to speak with a representative directly.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social pages for more plumbing, heating, and cooling tips!