The holiday season is here! Between shopping, decorating, and planning, it can be hard to find time for routine home maintenance tasks. However, with a few simple tips, you can keep your bathroom plumbing spotless, fully-stocked, and ready to impress holiday guests.
Bathroom Cleaning Tips:
- Stash Extra Items – During the holidays, you might have unannounced visits from friends and neighbors. Stash extra items in your cabinets and keep quick-cleaning supplies under the sink. This will ensure you can keep things clean and have supplies on hand – even in a pinch.
- Use Candles – Give your bathroom a warm holiday glow (and scent) with a holiday candle! This will help give your bathroom an inviting vibe and keep it smelling fresh and clean with holiday essence
- Use Microfiber Cloths – Have microfiber cloths handy in your bathroom. You can quickly wipe down your mirror, faucet and sink each day. This will help keep your bathroom clean and help “bigger” cleanups go faster.
- Straighten Up Towels – One simple way to make your bathroom look neat is just to straighten up your bath towels! Keep fresh, clean hand towels around for your guests to use and make sure that you pick up any dirty clothes from off the floor.
- Empty the Waste Basket – If you’re hosting holiday guests, you’ll probably have to take the trash out a little bit more frequently. Make sure that there is room for guests to throw things away (and they’ll be more likely to keep tissues and other products out of your drains!)
If you have any problems with your plumbing during the holidays, don’t hesitate to give our office a call at (865) 518-7008. Our professional plumbing technicians are here to provide with friendly and knowledgeable service. You can also learn more about our plumbing services on our website.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social pages for more plumbing, heating, and cooling tips!