Farragut Drain Cleaning
Call Now for Drain Clearing — (865) 583-3957
Drain backups can be a real headache, but getting rid of them couldn’t be easier when you call Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. Locally trusted and highly reviewed, we’re the family-owned plumbing company your friends and neighbors turn to when they need reliable drain cleaning in Farragut. Whether you’re dealing with a smelly kitchen sink drain clog or a backed up shower or tub drain, we have the tools and experience to tackle any size project. We pride ourselves on comprehensive service, fair pricing, and unmatched customer service.
We offer a range of drain and sewer services, including:
- Drain clearing
- Hydro jetting
- Drain / sewer camera inspection
- Sewer line repairs
- Trenchless sewer line repair & replacement
Give us a call or contact us online to request a drain cleaning service!
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
What’s the only thing better than receiving a speedy fix of your clogged drain? Never having to deal with one in the first place! Drain clogs are one of the most common plumbing problems a homeowner will face, but that doesn’t make them any less aggravating. Fortunately, clogs are one of the few completely preventable plumbing problems.
Here’s what you can do to minimize drain backups:
- Respect your garbage disposal. Don’t let the word “garbage” fool you; a garbage disposal is anything but another trash can. No matter how tempting, always avoid putting things like coffee grounds, pasta, fruit or vegetable skins, and cooking oil/grease down your kitchen drain.
- Always use a drain cover. Wherever you have a drain, you should have a drain cover. These inexpensive, lightweight gadgets will catch anything you accidentally drop in your sink or bathtub, including tiny things like hair and soap scum.
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners. People don’t realize that what they claim to love about chemical cleaners is actually what’s wrong with these mixtures. Chemical cleaners are harsh…too harsh. While they may eliminate a small clog quickly, they eat away at your pipes and can lead to even bigger problems.
- Regularly maintain your drains. Even the most fastidious homeowner can’t prevent everything but water from making it down their drain. If you notice that your tub or sink is taking a little longer to drain than usual, don’t ignore it. A simple mix of white vinegar and baking soda will eliminate the few things residing in your plumbing. You should also consider scheduling regular drain maintenance with your plumber.
*Some exceptions apply. Cleanout must be accessible to technician and equipment. Rooftops do not apply.