Reliable Furnace Repair Company in Knoxville
Same-Day Knoxville Furnace Repair Service
In the winter months when your family isn't able to catch a Tennessee Smokies game, enjoy One Riverwalk, or explore the vast Smoky Mountains, it is vital that you coop up in your home, staying warm and comfortable. We know that sometimes this isn't always possible - like when your furnace is on the fritz. When a sudden problem occurs with your Knoxville furnace, we've got you covered.
Homeowners with a furnace know how important it is to keep the unit working as efficiently as possible. A furnace in top condition will not only keep you comfortable during the winter, but you will also save on heating costs. To stay ahead of problems, contact your experts of furnace repair in Knoxville for timely solutions. Visit our testimonials page to see how Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. has helped your neighbors enjoy improved heating efficiency.
What Are the Most Common Furnace Problems?
Having your furnace repaired as soon as you notice problems prevents minor issues from turning into larger ones. Timely repair will also help keep your energy costs low. Additionally, taking care of problems quickly helps your furnace last longer. A well-maintained furnace can last 15-20 years.
You may need furnace repair for any of the following reasons:
- Dirty filters. One of the most common problems furnaces tend to develop is dirty or clogged filters. This prevents the furnace from extracting allergens and moisture from the air. It also makes the furnace work much harder, which ultimately costs you more money.
- Electric ignition or pilot light problems. Another common problem involves failures within the furnace's energy source. When the ignition or pilot light isn't working, the thermostat is not able to signal the furnace to turn on, and you won't get any warm air.
- Lack of maintenance. Although maintenance is technically an optional expense, we urge you not to think of it that way. Failing to have your furnace serviced at least once a year could set you up for a host of potential problems, from complete system breakdowns to safety issues related to overheating or carbon monoxide leaks.
- Thermostat problems. Your furnace might be working just fine, but the thermostat may need service. Issues with the thermostat can lead to problems with the fan or trouble achieving your desired temperature.
- Mechanical wear and tear. Even well-maintained furnaces will experience some wear and tear with normal use. Be on the lookout for signs your furnace needs to be repaired, including unusual noises, frequent cycling, or inadequate heating.
If you are experiencing any problems with your furnace, contact us right away for professional repair. We will get to the source of the problem and fix it before further issues develop.
Experienced, Licensed Knoxville Heating Contractors
Pipe Wrench understands that Knoxville HVAC repairs are often urgent as the weather turns colder.
We perform the following types of heating & furnace repairs most often:
- Filters that need replacing
- A malfunctioning pilot light, flame sensor, or burner causes an outage
- Air duct cleaning services
- Replacing & repairing thermostats when they malfunction or do not respond correctly
- Replacement of older systems that have reached the end of their lifespan
- Evaporator coils and condenser coils need to be cleaned
- Systems with water leaks
Save Money with Preventative Furnace Maintenance
To keep your furnace performing as efficiently as possible, schedule maintenance at least once a year. This prevents potential problems from developing while keeping the filters and other components clean. We also recommend replacing your air filters on a regular basis to ease the burden on your furnace.
Is your furnace experiencing problems? Do you need fast furnace repair in Knoxville? Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. works on all makes and models. Make sure to call for repair as soon as problems arise. An inefficient furnace uses more energy and will need to work twice as hard to reach the desired temperature.
Call us today at 865-518-7008 for same day service when you call before noon on weekdays—or the visit is free!