$99 Drain Clearing in Lenoir City, TN
Same-Day Drain Cleaning from the Knoxville Area's Favorite Plumber
A drain clog is one of those things that’s going to happen eventually when you own a home or business. As you utilize your drains, they will eventually become jammed up with debris and gunk, and this will eventually cause the drain’s flow to slow down or even stop completely. When that happens, the drain will overflow, leaving used water and waste around it. That can be unsightly, leave a terrible odor, and even cause overflowing that can damage your home. At Pipe Wrench Plumbing, we know how frustrating a blocked drain can be, and we’re proud to offer professional drain cleaning services at unbeatable prices. In fact, we offer drain cleaning for the straightforward cost of just $99 per drain!
Clear drains are just a phone call away. Call (865) 518-7008 now for professional drain cleaning at an unbeatable price.
High-Pressure Hydro Jetting for Stubborn Clogs
Our $99 is a comprehensive, all-inclusive cleaning service for a single drain in your home. Whether you have a blocked kitchen, bathroom, utility, perimeter, or any other type of drain, one of our highly-trained drain cleaning specialists will come to you with modern drain cleaning tools and eliminate the blockage for good.
We do this through a modern process known as “hydrojetting,” which uses the power of water under high pressures to blast away clogs of any shape or size. The process is simple: our technician locates the clog using a video camera inspection, and then feeds a jetting tool into the blocked line. Then, your plumber uses this jetting tool to blast the clog, obliterating it and opening up the line. This process not only breaks the blockage, but actually cleans the clog and residue off of the walls of your line as well, resulting in a more thorough and complete clean.
Our $99 drain cleaning special includes:
- A comprehensive drain inspection using a modern plumbing inspection camera
- Total drain cleaning using our signature jetting method
- Same-day service availability for rapid response and fast results
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
When you turn to the experts from Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc., we make sure to treat your home or business with the respect and care it deserves. We know how frustrating a clogged drain can be, and we know what can happen when a self-attempted repair goes wrong. That’s why we offer both fast and effective service that prioritizes getting the job done right and earning your trust both for today and for the future!
X Chemical-Free Ways to Maintain Your Drains
You’ve probably seen the chemical drain cleaners for sale at your local hardware store or home improvement warehouse. These chemicals may seem like an easy way to handle things, but the truth is they’re far more dangerous than they let on. These chemicals eat away at more than just your clog—they also eat away at your drains themselves, resulting in costly leaks or damage that can be even more expensive to repair.
Here are three quick tips to avoid drain clogs without using chemical drain cleaners:
- Avoid putting certain things down your drains. Certain things are prone to causing clogs that back up your drain lines. These are particularly common in kitchen drains, where we often mistakenly think our garbage disposal can handle everything. Whether it’s sticky foods, starchy foods, or stringy foods, certain things should never be put down the drain. The same goes for large swaths of hair, as hair is a key contributor to bathroom drain clogs.
- Using hot water helps you melt potential clogs. In many cases, potential clogs are boosted by sticky or fatty substances that build up in your drain line. What do many of these substances have in common? They can melt when it comes to hot water. While we don’t encourage flushing things like bacon fat down the drain with hot water, you can use a sudden burst of hot water down the drain to remove certain forming blockages or clogs, thus keeping your drains moving smoothly.
- Have your drains inspected regularly. Frequent drain line inspections can help you spot any problems before they build up or get too big. We recommend having your kitchen and main bathroom drain lines inspected with a video camera once a year to ensure they’re in good condition. These inspection services may prove to be well worth the investment when you find you’re not dealing with a frustrating and intrusive blockage in one of your most important plumbing fixtures.
To schedule your Lenoir City drain cleaning service, give us a call today at (865) 518-7008. Same day service is guaranteed or your visit is FREE!