Lenoir City Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Same-Day Services for Conventional & Tankless Water Heaters
If your hot water heater is acting up or stopped working, there’s only one company you should call – Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc.! We understand that hot water is not a luxury but a necessity. From taking hot showers to washing the dishes, it’s vital for our everyday comfort. That’s why when your water heater stops working, our Lenoir City plumbers are available for same-day services!
We carefully inspect your unit to pinpoint the cause of the trouble before providing customized solutions. Whether you need to flush out the system or replace it completely, we have the answers. And with our financing options, you can rest assured we’ll work with you beyond just plumbing.
Why Choose Pipe Wrench?
- A locally owned & operated company
- Same-day service guaranteed or your visit is FREE
- Voted Knoxville’s Best Plumbing Company 4 years running
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Hot water is often something most people take for granted. We simply expect it to be there. So when your hot water heater starts acting up, it’s important to take action.
Your water heater needs repair if you notice:
- Leaks: If you notice pools of water around your water heater, it probably means it’s sprung a leak. Never ignore a plumbing leak as they can indicate deeper issues and cause extensive damage if left untreated.
- No hot water: This one sounds like a no brainer, but if you don’t have any hot water, there’s probably something wrong with your unit.
- Rusty / smelly water: Over time, minerals and sediment can build up in your water heater tank, particularly in areas with hard water. Not only will this color and make the water smell odd, but it can also damage the tank.
- Limited hot water: Do you keep running out of hot water too quickly? This could be an issue with either the size of your unit or its production capabilities.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
While it would be nice to know when exactly to replace your water heater, that number varies. On average, the common residential water heater lasts between 6 and 13 years. If it’s been more than 12 years, you’re probably running on borrowed time! Make, model and use also factor in how long the water heater will last. Regular maintenance and tune-up will extend the lifespan and allow you to enjoy the unit for longer.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
Too often, homeowners choose to repair their water heater rather than replacing it because they think a new unit would cost too much. But these repairs add up and over time, it’s more practical to replace rather repair. At Pipe Wrench, we provide reliable, water heater replacements and installations in Lenoir City.
Here are signs you should replace your water heater:
- The water heater unit is older than 8 to 12 years
- The water heater tank is leaking at the base
- The water heater unit regularly requires repairs
- There are cracks in the water heater tank
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair
Tankless water heaters are an ideal solution for folks who who need hot water regularly. Because it doesn’t have a tank, it continuously supplies hot water on-demand. This means you never have to worry or wait on the tank to refill with hot water. While the units cost more upfront, they can last twice as long as a traditional water heater with a tank and generally has a lower cost of operation.