Maryville Water Heater Repair
Same-Day Solutions for Conventional & Tankless Water Heaters
Is your water heater giving you trouble? Unreliable access to hot water is extremely inconvenient, so don’t delay in calling your local Maryville water heater repair specialists at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for prompt service. Our team can pinpoint the cause of your water heater issues and provide the solutions you need to restore hot water to your home. In addition to quality repairs, we also provide water heater replacement services. If your water heater is more than 10 years old and frequently needs repairs, it is in your best interests to consider a new one. We install water heaters by only the most reliable and trusted brands for your peace of mind. Plus, with our financing options, you can pay for your water heater service over time.
Why choose Pipe Wrench?
- Voted Knoxville’s Best Plumbing Company 4 years running
- Same-day service guaranteed or your visit is FREE
- Locally owned & operated by dad & daughter
- Coupons & specials available!
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Water heaters don’t last forever, but with the right care and maintenance they should last at least 8 to 10 years. During that time, you may need to call for repairs. Pay attention to the following signs that that time has come for your water heater:
- No hot water. Sounds like a no-brainer, right? If you get stuck in a cold shower with absolutely no hot water, call us!
- Water heater is leaking. Never ignore a plumbing leak – they can quickly cause a lot of expensive water damage. Leaks can come from the base or from leaking valves and are often the result of loose fittings or sediment build up.
- Rust colored and/or smelly water. Does your hot water look or smell a bit off? You may have an issue with corrosion inside your tank that is releasing rust and metal particles into your water supply.
- Hot water runs out very quickly. This also may indicate a problem with sediment build up, which makes your water heater less efficient, or you could have an issue with a broken dip tube.