Knoxville Slab Leak Repair
Handling Serious Repairs with Care & Precision
With a slab leak, serious damage can happen before you even know it, especially in older properties with aging concrete and plumbing lines. Even newer homes can have issues, however, and when the worst occurs, count on our Knoxville slab leak repair experts at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. immediate service.
Click here to read more about how we have helped your neighbors return their property to normal then call our experts at (865) 518-7008. We promise to get the job done the first time, or you don’t pay a dime!
How Do You Know if You Have a Slab Leak?
A slab leak occurs when pipes leak under your home’s foundation. There are many common causes of slab leaks, including faulty construction, pipe corrosion, and shifting ground. The resulting damage may go undetected for months, and the longer the problem persists, the more costly the repairs may become.
Be on the lookout for a few of the common signs of a slab leak. These include:
- The sound of water running when all the taps are shut off
- Higher monthly utility bills
- Unexplained leaks inside or around the foundation
- Hot spots on your floor
- Cracks in the walls or floors
- Moisture or mildew under carpet or tile
- A reduction in water pressure
- Less available hot water
Our Knoxville Plumbers Are Ready to Help
All of our Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. technicians are experienced in all of the latest repair techniques and technology.
We can help you with:
- Pipe rerouting, which involves running a new water line through the walls and ceilings to replace the leaking line under the floor.
- Epoxy restoration which does not require removing or rebuilding the water line. We will clean out the pipe then coat the whole pipe with epoxy.
- Repiping is usually recommend in older properties with outdated plumbing systems.
No matter which option may be best for you, the most effective way to quickly detect and repair a slab leak is to call an expert at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. Our years of experience, combined with the latest in high-tech leak detection, will pinpoint even the smallest leaks. Once we determine the location and extent of the problem, we will work with you to determine the most cost-effective and noninvasive course of action.
Many property owners aren’t aware of a slab leak until it is too late. If you notice any of the above signs, call (865) 518-7008 or contact us online for help. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.