Sump Pump Repair & Installation in Knoxville, TN
Your sump pump is your first line of defense against flooding in your basement and crawl spaces. Protect your home and property with expert sump pump repair and installation from Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
Our highly trained experts are proud to offer trusted plumbing services to Knoxville, TN, residents with the finest products and materials available. With our A+ rating from the BBB and many awards, we’re proud to be Tennessee’s premier locally owned and operated home services company.
Join our 30,000+ happily served customers by calling (865) 583-3957 today.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Sump Pump
When your sump pump is operating efficiently, it’s out of sight, out of mind. However, even the most minor issues can wreak havoc on your home if left unaddressed. That’s why homeowners should always look out for any signs that their sump pump may need repairs or replacement, including:
- Power issues: If your sump pump doesn’t turn on, you could have issues with the float switch.
- Constant running: When your sump pump is constantly running, it could mean it isn’t powerful enough to keep up with the accumulated water, or you may have a faulty switch.
- Visible rust: Rust on your sump pump is often caused by a corroded battery or bacteria and can lead to clogs if not repaired.
- Electrical issues: Tripped circuit breakers are a sign that you may have a damaged switch, damaged wiring, or an insufficient power source.
- Significant vibrations: If your sump pump vibrates excessively, it could be due to debris that has been drawn in by the impeller.
- Unusual noises: If the regular hum of your sump pump is replaced by rattling or grinding, you likely need repairs.
Our Sump Pump Services
At Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive sump pump services to keep your system operating effectively and efficiently. With our expert repairs, a technician can provide an accurate diagnosis before offering a reliable and long-lasting solution to help protect your home from excess water.
If your sump pump is beyond repair, we offer superior replacements. With options including primary sump pumps, battery backup sump pumps, and combination sump pumps, we’ll work with you to choose the system that best meets your needs. We’ll then help protect your investment and extend its life span with our comprehensive sump pump maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
If your sump pump needs superior service, trust the plumbing expertise of Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. Our women-led company is committed to the community we serve and offers only the best services and products to the residents of Knoxville.
With our same-day service guarantee, you’ll get the immediate service you need, or your visit is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of installing a sump pump?
If your home is vulnerable to flooding, a sump pump will help protect the structural integrity of the foundation and limit dampness and humidity in your basement. This helps prevent mold growth, as well as rust and corrosion.
What are some of the most common sump pump issues?
If your sump pump isn’t operating properly, it could be due to common issues like clogging, corrosion, float damage, float switch issues, or simply an overwhelmed pump.
How long does a sump pump last?
With routine maintenance, your sump pump should last roughly 10 years.