Tankless Water Heater Experts in Knoxville, TN
Reliable & Efficient Hot Water on Demand
Has your conventional water heater broken down? Are you looking for a more energy-efficient system to meet your hot water needs? It might be time to consider a tankless water heater.
Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is your Knoxville tankless water heater repair and installation team. Whether you need to fix a faulty system or install a new one, a plumber from our top-rated team will arrive at your door in no time.
6 Advantages of Using a Tankless Water Heater
Many homeowners with a conventional tank water heater struggle with issues such as never having enough hot water, high energy bills, or simply poor performance. It can be frustrating when you need hot water for your shower and all you get is a cold greeting.
Here are some of the advantages of installing a tankless water heater:
- Energy-efficient: The water heater is only used when it’s needed, eliminating the standby heat loss of storage tanks.
- Unlimited hot water: Unlike storage tanks, tankless water heaters can deliver hot water on demand, allowing multiple users at the same time without running out of supply.
- Longer life span: Traditional heaters typically last seven to 10 years. Tankless heaters can last up to 20 years.
- Reduces risk of water damage: Tankless water heaters don’t store large volumes of water, reducing the risk of significant water damage.
- Improves water quality: As tankless water heaters don’t store large volumes of water, there’s no buildup of sediment, rust, or other water impurities, resulting in cleaner, fresher hot water.
- Saves space: Tankless heaters are wall-mounted and compact, taking up significantly less space than traditional tank units.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for Your Knoxville Family?
While tankless water heaters are great alternatives to conventional systems, they’re not for every household. Smaller families often benefit more from a whole-house tankless system.
You can also install point-of-use units under the sink to ensure all areas of your home are equipped with efficient, hot water.
Potential Tankless Water Heater Problems You Should Look Out For
Tankless water heaters are generally reliable. However, problems can still occur over time. For example, you may find that you’re not getting hot water, or your water isn’t as hot as it used to be. Another potential problem is flickering lights on your system, which may indicate insufficient amp capacity in your electrical panel.