Knoxville Water Filtration Systems
Call Knoxville’s First Green Plumbers to Enjoy Fresher-Tasting Water!
Untreated water entering your home’s supply can be tainted with various chemicals, minerals, and other contaminants. These affect the overall purity of the water. Whole-house water filtration can help improve the quality of your water supply. If you are looking for the right water purification or softening system, contact your Knoxville water filtration installation experts at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. An experienced plumber will advise you in choosing the ideal whole-house filtration system and set it up for you without hassle.
What are the Benefits of Whole-House Water Filtration?
If you have hard water, or notice an aftertaste or odor coming from your water, you may want to consider installing a whole-house water filtration system. Contaminants in your water supply can dull your clothing, irritate your skin, and make it a headache to wash the dishes.
Take a look at what you can enjoy with a new filtration system in place:
- Softer, healthier skin
- Washing the dishes becomes a breeze
- Clothing lasts much longer and retains original color
- Improved appliance efficiency (dishwashers, washing machines, etc.)
- Reduced chance of pipe corrosion
Types of Water Treatment Systems We Install
There are several different water filtration systems that target toxins, metals, pathogens, and other harsh elements in your water supply. Before selecting a specific system, contact us to perform an in-home water assessment to determine the best system for your home’s needs. Most filtration systems remove minerals, reset the pH balance, and improve the taste of your drinking water.
We'll install the right system for your needs depending on which contaminant your home needs to remove:
- Minerals: Harsh minerals found in your water supply include carbon, iron, arsenic, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide. We can help you install a macrolite filter, arsenic guard water filter, or aeration system.
- Chlorine: Ideal systems to install include carbon filters and chlorine removal filters.
- Sediment: We recommend a macrolite filter.
- Acidity: We recommend carbon filters, calcite systems, or neutralization systems.
- Foul tastes and odors: Carbon filters, chloramine reduction systems, and sulfur guard water filters work well to remove foul tastes and odors.
A whole house water filtration system delivers high quality water for your home. You won’t have to worry about contaminants damaging your appliances, plumbing lines, clothing, or your skin and hair. Whole-house filters can purify about 100,000 to to 150,000 gallons of water before you need to change the filter.
You don’t have to dread your daily chores. Make washing, cooking, and even showering a normal experience with a high efficiency whole-house water filtration system. Call us today at 865-518-7008 for an initial water test so we can install the perfect system for your needs.