If you haven’t already, it’s time to start checking off a few items on your spring cleaning checklist. The project you should tackle this weekend? Spring cleaning your bathroom! Here are a few tips to help you get started.
Spring Clean Your Bathroom:
- Wash Your Linens – Wash all your bathroom towels, wash cloths, hand cloths, etc. This is the perfect opportunity to freshen up your space with fresh towels.
- Clean the Mirror – Wipe down your vanity mirror with a glass cleaner — or if you prefer a more natural option, try using vinegar!
- Dust Your Vents – Of the places in your bathroom that often get neglected — it’s likely that your vents are near the top of your list.
- Scrub the Tub – Wash your shower doors or curtains, scrub the stub and clean any handles and faucets. If you have a shower curtain in your space, this might be a good opportunity to replace it.
- Don’t Forget the Floor – Last, but not least, you’ll want to clean the bathroom floor with a cleanser of your choice. This should be the last step in your cleaning routine!
If you run into any problems with your home plumbing system or you bathroom exhaust fan, our technicians here at Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating and Cooling can help you get things back up and running for the season. Visit our website to learn more about the services that we offer or you can call (865) 518-7008 to speak with a representative directly.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social pages for more plumbing, heating, and cooling tips!